25.02.2012 - Saturday

I had bog plans to do a two day detox this weekend. I had a massage given to me by Jess and thought it would be the perfect time to do it.



The full body Thai massage at Shaina was incredible! The woman was very sweet - she didn't want to do the massage at first as she was worried about my stitches but I convinced her to go ahead. I was in such total bliss I wouldn't have noticed if she ripped my arm right off. Actually, that's not true as I did notice when she stood on me! What an amazing experience.


From there I went straight to the shops to get my veggies for the detox. I've never had so many veggies in my fridge.

Anyway, to cut a long story short - I only lasted 7 hours on my detox. Then crammed as much food as I could find in my face. Nice

PS. Here's the weekend detox plan if you want to give it a go

No comments:

Post a Comment