31.07.2011 - 11h00 - Jerry Springer Sunday

OK... was thinking of not writing this one (I don't like writing about negative things)... but that would be cheating because well, this was a day in my life...

What I discovered about myself this Sunday: I can be white trash when I want to be!

My sister's birthday was on Friday. My mom and I were going to do a little lunch for my sister and her two kids. Things didn't work out as planned. I went over to my parents house at around 11am after a frantic call from my mom. They were fighting. My sister was screaming at her and behaving badly. She tried to go for my mom, I grabbed her and pulled her away. She slapped me and I lost it - it was a scene straight out of a Jerry Springer show. Not pretty!

Anyway, after she left my mom and I carried on with our plans (excluding the birthday lunch). Tracy's son Jared wanted to stay with his dad but her daughter Sarah came with my mom and I back to my place. We sat on the sunny balcony eating pizza, chatting and doing girly things. I gave her a little hair treatment which she loved - was all very cute.


 





The three of us then took Toby for his walk. We got a little lost but it was fun.

What started out as a terrible day turned out to be a lovely in the end. Thanks to my mom and Sarah xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment