27/11 Saturday

I woke up this morning to find out that Ethan had hacked a neighbors tree to make Christmas decorations for our front door. I think it's adorable!


I also found out that my camera had broken (it had dropped in the car the night before at the Drive-in). I can't describe to you how sad this made me! Going to have to ask Santa for a new one...



Today was shopping day. Went from Sandton to Fourways, Sportsman's to Hyper - needless to say I was a hot, sweaty, moody monster by the end of the day! But this amazingly huge cream cappacino helped!


We finally bought outdoor lights (I've been wanting them for ages!)... This picture doesn't do it any justice at all. It's like sitting in a magical, romantic private restaurant when you sit on my balcony now. I Love it - drinks at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment