24/10 Sunday

I spent the entire day in my pj's... when Ethan came home it was the first time that day that I opened the door. Most think that's shocking I think it's wonderful!


Anyway, when Ethan came home from his dad's place we watched Trevor Noah, Daywalker. He is brilliant - and so incredibly H.O.T!! Every time he did something sexual and Ethan looked at me confused and asked what he was talking about I just got a dumb look on my face and shrugged my shoulders - wouldn't recommend you watch it with your impresionable 9 year old...


Ethan and I haven't found anything nice to do on Halloween this year so Ethan asked if he could have a Halloween party at our house this Sunday. Heeeeeeeee... I wanted to say no as I suck at throwing parties (no one ever comes) but he got so incredibly excited so I couldn't say no. He couldn't even wait an extra day for me to make invitations so he made these himself. I hope someone comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment