29/09 Wednesday - 19h00


I scrolled through my blog to try and find the last picture I took of chocolate and Amarula - got bored going so far back so decided it was long enough ago for me to do it again... YAY!

Whilst eating my Aero and sipping my Amarula I decided to make a list titled "Things I have learnt about myself in the last 31 years..." It was meant to be amusing but ended up getting quite serious and a little negative (scary how easy it is to write negative things about ourselves). Anyway I don't want to bore you with them so have randomly (got Charlene to shout out 5 random numbers) picked 5 to share with you...

Fact 1: I don't need a man in my life but I'm a nicer person when I do have one :)

Fact 2: I don't have a cool bone in my body - pretty nerdy
Fact 3: The beach makes me feel uncomfortable and awkward
Fact 4: I want to be ultra fit and healthy but don't really like to exercise
Fact 5: I love to eat sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment