30.04.2012 - 09h33 - Weekend

What a busy weekend - and not because I was in hot demand by all but because my son now has such a hectic social life!!

Friday: Took Ethan to Sandton to watch a movie with his friends. I planned on watching another movie at the same time as I don't yet trust leaving them alone. My movie would have ended too late so I spent 4 hours walking around Sandton - awful! I have now decided my sanity is more important and I will drop and go next time!!


This was my view the entire time with my son this weekend... they don't get off their phones!!! AND I don't understand a word they say... but what they do say is pretty amusing:

If you do something stupid they say "ahhhhhh you pa-pa soooo baaaad".
This one made me chuckle "girls only reply when you say SUP - they like SUP"
This one had me rolling on my bed crying (one my bed cos I hide in my room when there are more then two 11 year olds in my house) "she pinged me so nicely once"

My lounge the next morning

That afternoon I took Ethan and his friend Tsepho to a disco party!


I got a bbm from his at 11pm saying "hi" and he hopes he didn't wake me! Made me feel quite old :)
The next morning after fetching him from this friend I then dropped him off at another friend.

I'm EXHAUSTED!


No comments:

Post a Comment