08.03.2012 - 09h58 - A girl can dream


I check out my stats quite often... like to see if anyone actually looks at my pics... For those of you don't know much about stats - I can't see who you are - I can only see where the person is from and the browser they use.

Now... this one is coming up quite a lot which makes me ecstatically happy (someone actually looks at my blog!!). Of course my imagination runs aways with me and I imagine this person to be a filthy rich handsome man who is going to fly me and Ethan off to go and live with him in his mansion in California.

The reality however is probably this: a middle aged hormonal woman who divides her time between my blog and scrap booking. Oh well, a girl can dream :)

PS. Whoever you are - thanks for browsing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment