25.12.2011 - Joburg Holiday

Christmas Day: We had Christmas lunch at Heia Safari Ranch. (The Farrell's don't like to have to cook and clean on Christmas day)

Ethan with his new camera





27.12.2011: Karen and I went to a psychic - cried - drank - bought self help books. Summary of my future: Ethan will leave home by 18 and become a famous soccer player. I am an adrenaline junkie trapped in this very boring body / life. I have only one more chance at love - if I screw it up I'm sad and alone for the rest of my life. Hmmmmm



28.12.2011: Karen and I went to Mountain Sanctuary Park for the day (I'm trying to be more fun). We hiked and swam in crystal clear rocks pools. Was beautiful. That evening we went and had sundowners. What a perfect day.


 


 


30.12.2011: This was the funnest night I've had in a LONG time! It was just meant to be a movie and dinner with friends but turned into a chocolate throwing, sock dancing party. Wish I had taken more pics but I was obviously having too much fun to be bothered.



01.01.2012: Ethan and I spent the day playing putt-putt and packing for our CT holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment