23.01.2012 - 11h22 - Psychic Reading



Went to another Psychic this morning... he didn't tell me I'm boring and have no life so I like him more :) haha

For those of you who don't believe in this stuff... leave this page now... for those of you who do... this man is amazing! He's so incredibly accurate and sweet and friendly. I feel he spoke to me about the two topics that have been on my mind for a while now. I'm so incredibly indecisive so having someone tell me something is a good idea is such a great help to me!

1. Apparently I belong in Cape Town, which makes me happy
2. Jenny is an incredibly nice boss and a grounding force in my life (I already knew that :)
3. I don't get on well with people in JHB so tend to stay at home and hide away from them
4. I'm a different person when I'm in CT. More relaxed and happy
5. Water makes me happy. Not to be in it but just being able to see it
6. Ethan is an easy wonderful son. I'm a good mom. Ethan never goes wanting
7. I will meet an older man, perhaps with a child

The list goes on and on and on... Tonight I need to light this green candle and hopefully great things will happen :) Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment