02.06.2011 - 07h00 - Broken sun on Fredman Drive



WARNING: THESE PICTURES DO NOT DO THE STORY ANY JUSTICE. BELIEVE YOU ME, THIS SUN PETRIFYING!


Every morning now as I get to the robots on the corner of Fredman and Protea Place I drive straight into the rising winter sun. This stupid thing strikes pure, hard, cold, fear into my little heart. I sit at that robot with the sun filling up my entire windscreen not being able to see a thing, not knowing when to cross the road... I wait until the robot turns orange then red then zoom across hoping no one will hit me. And it's not even like you can complain... "hey dude, can you come and fix the sun on the corner of Fredman and Protea, it's broken..."

PS. I need to share this incredibly stupid moment because not even I can believe I'm this dumb! For months now I've been cursing the fact that the CD player in my car is broken. It's a 3rd hand car so there's no manual on how this CD player works and I've never really looked at it properly. Anyway, the radio plays fine but when you put a CD in it gets stuck on one song and you have to manually click it over to the next song. A-NNOY-ING! WELLLLLL.... this morning I happened to see a button on the radio that read "REPEAT". CRAP! The disc's haven't been stuck, they're just been on repeat for the last 4 months. DUMB!

No comments:

Post a Comment