03.05.2011 - Long, sick weekend



The flu decided to pop by and pay me a visit this weekend but I didn't get much chance to lie in bed and cuddle it... sorry flu. Instead my weekend consisted of: looking after my son, niece and nephew. running around shopping malls (sandton on a sunday = satan!) in a cold sweat trying to hunt down a winter uniform for Ethan. Who would know it would take me 2 days and 3 malls to find 1 pair of grey trousers!!! Also spent soccer practice in the car cuddled under a blanket. That was nice. I'm reading a book Andrea gave me... very similar to my story... kinda

- young woman (I like to think I'm still young) - CHECK
- works for a magazine - CHECK
- is always poor - CHECK
- owes tons of people money - CHECK
- doesn't like to answer the phone as it might be debt collectors - CHECK
- meets rich older man - nope
- he pays off all her debt - shit, no

ahhhhh.... one can fever dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment