25/08 Wednesday - Old Treasures

Mom and Dad sailing at Emmarentia Dam

My dad

Me and my sister got to ride on the speed boat at Emmarentia Dam

Mom, me, Tracy

Me stealing a smartie off my cake

Tracy, Dad, me crying

Hiking with mom and Tracy

Family hiking shot

Me, mom, Tracy

Me and Tracy

This one makes me smile... Mom and little ballerina, Tracy

Me, dad and Tracy

Tracy and me

Mom, Tracy and me on boat ride

Mom and me. Strange to see me so small

This is my favorite picture of mom, sister and me

Me as little Miss Riding Hood

My sister as Miss World

My mom and me. I still remember my little red bikini

My sister and me

My mom recently gave me some of our old family photos. When I first looked at them they made me want to cry - time goes by so fast and lives change so much. But now when I look at them they make me happy, they're beautiful and my mom and dad and sister are beautiful (wish my mom still had all her funky glasses and dresses)!

No comments:

Post a Comment